Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 26, 2010

A Question

Yesterday I was in conversation with Mavis, she ask me a question. If you are able to turn the time to amended & do some changes to your current relationship, what will you do?

Well, I gave a stupid reply I guess. I told her that even my current relationship is not prefect now & I know deep inside me I wish that the situation is different, but, I still wish to keep it like what it is now.

I feel that it a joke & so stupid after I think back my answer to her question now.

She was shock too when I gave her this answer, she simply just tell me that Im crazy. I agreed to her, Im crazy, seriously blind by love & cannot see anything else.

I told her I just dont wish to change him to the prefect one I fantasy, because I know that this prefect one for me will never exist in real life. I strongly believe the reasons Im attracted to him from very start is because I like him for who he is.

I feel so stupid & want to laugh at my own stupidity when I think back now. People change with time, so are we changing to be the better or for the worst? So is he stills the same person that you use to like at the very start & am I still the same old me that believe in giving & expect in no return?

No comments:

Post a Comment