Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 14, 2010

♥♥♥My 25th Birthday♥♥♥

Dear folks, I had officially step both of my feet into the quarter century of my life.


My birthday had just passed, I’m hereby to thanks all my dearest friends & my beloved ones for the blessing & wishes they gave, be it is through SMS, Facebook, Skype, MSN or even face to face, all thought are greatly appreciated by me.

I wasn’t looking forward to celebrate my birthday actually, my face was grumpy with no sense of happiness on it, I don’t know why, but that simply just happened every year.

On Wednesday itself, my colleagues help me to celebrate my birthday in advance as most of them were on leave on my actually day of birthday. They treat me to “White Dog Café” for lunch after our meeting, too full for cake, replace by a mango pudding with candles instead.


♥♥♥ My Lunchie♥♥♥  

♥♥♥ The Replacement of my Cake♥♥♥

After work head home for dinner with mum, mum bought me a sweet pink colour small carrier, mum knows I love pink.


♥♥♥ My Pressie from my Mum ♥♥♥

It looks like a simple no brand bag that any of you can get it from any pasa malam out there. But, for all information, this bag wasn’t cheap, this is a fully genuine leather bag, Anyway is not the price that matter, it the thought that count.

On Thursday itself, the actually day of my birthday, wake up early as per normal & head to work as usual. Don’t ask me why I did not take leave & head out to enjoy myself, cos I don’t think that it necessary & I don’t have any plan on.

Reach office saw a little present from Eve on my desk, so sweet of her, she pass it to Loh to bring the present over for me. She got me a roller for my panda eyes, she knows my panda eyes really affect me & I had been looking for that for quite sometime.

 ♥♥♥ Pressie from Eva♥♥♥


♥♥♥ Roll away my panda eyes♥♥♥

Dear came over to pick me up after my work, actually planning to go for dinner, had something that we can eat till full & full of memories, after dear told me a place full of memories, I knows exactly where he going to bring me to.

But sadly, we don’t full a single bit of hungry at that moment. So, dear bought me to Jurong Hill for a walk instead. That is my first visit there, nice place & I enjoy the strong breeze there.

 ♥♥♥ @ Jurong Hill ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ Nice View♥♥♥

After the stroll there, dear bought me to Jurong Point. Initial plan was to watch “Alice in the Wonderland” but most good seats was taken the time slot of 3D screening is over, so we went shop around instead.

Happen to walk pass the shop “Icing room”, “naked” cake of 3 different sizes selling at different price, with the price you paid, it come with a few different colours cream & icing for you to do your own décor on the cake.

♥♥♥ Icing Room♥♥♥


♥♥♥ Making in process♥♥♥


♥♥♥ COMPLETED♥♥♥

Good ideas for a gift isn’t it? Well, dear did one for me too, a sweetest cake I ever received, priceless & copyright design from dear.

Dear celebrate & cut my birthday cake with me at home. At the same time he pass me my birthday present, guess what dear got for me? Dear bought me a very nice Burberry bag.

 ♥♥♥ Happy Birthday to Me♥♥♥


♥♥♥ My Surprise ♥♥♥

When I saw the Burberry bag, my jaw nearly came off. OMG, I had never expect that dear will buy me a burberry bag, this must have cost him a bomb.

Dear told me Jimmy accompany him to get this bag, basically everyone that come to know he bought me this bag say that he had changed, if back in the past, he will never spent this amount on a branded bag.

Touched :D

 ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

♥♥♥

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ Love Him ♥♥♥  Love Him ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment