Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010

Straight or Curl?!?


Finally after so long, I bought my new hair tong.

Also wanted to try to perm my hair, but seriously, I do not have the courage to do so. I already look so mature at my age, I think perm hair will make me look even older.

I'm a lazy person by nature, guess I won't be so free to spend so much time putting lotion, twist & play my hair with my finger.

One of the important point, if you put any make-up on your face with your perm hair, seriously you will look so horrible like those aunty going to market & buy fish like that.

Okay, I tried curling my hair, I look like a BIG head freak. The permmed hair make my hair look so big & I think I look total like an aunty.

But I figure out that there way for me to look a little better with permmed hair, is to tied half of my hair.

Any comment on how I look on perm hair?!?

So I bun up my upper half of my hair.


Leaving the "tail" dangling there


The hair was secure by 3 hair pins


This is how it look in the front


The volume of curl is depend on individual preference.


I like this hairdo


I gonna go out with this hairdo the coming weekend :D

So is it nice nice?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment