Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2009

~Thinking~

Yesterday afternoon had a little chat with dear on phone, we were discussing if we should let go our Fazer. Bought it at last year October as a birthday gift for dear, not even 1 year old yet, we are thinking to let it go now.

 

When weather is too hot, we won’t ride. When weather is too cold, we won’t ride either. Our concern when we buy this bike that time was to convenience dear to head over his school after work & when his brother wants to borrow his car. Other then going to school, he hardly rides it.

 

Dear had graduate for quite sometime, only till September dear will start school again. After some discussion we decide to hold on till December as we had extended the insurance till then. Need to save up the money to buy house soon.

 

 

After dear hang up, I was thinking should I really take up a bank loan & go for my Degree? By the time I save up my 16k for my course I won’t have any saving left for raining days.

 

Interest is high of course, but is the liability which I really don’t like. I like once & for all I pay for everything, don’t owe anyone money, don’t owe anyone favour, I answer for my result, owe no one explanations be it good or bad.

 

Well, maybe I’ll put the thought of degree aside first; at the same time look for some other courses to upgrade myself first. I don’t wish to stay at the same level.

 

Had a rather smooth day at work, finally the clock strike 6 & time to knock off & head to Siglap to meet up the rest. Surprisingly I reach there rather early as I manage to catch both buses.

 

Had our dinner at Coffee Club. Sharon, suppose the so-call organizer of this dinner did not turn up, aeroplane us for Transformer. So me & Junjia go ahead without her. After dinner, had a puff with Tracy, share a little ideas of how to assist her on her big day & I head back home straight, I was feeling rather tired.

 

Look at the mess Dino create & the sad look on his face. My baby’s way of protesting if i reach home after sunset, or when no one is there to accompany at night. My baby was afraid of being alone in the dark.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment