Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 15, 2009

RETRIBUTION?!?!

Sometime I really wonder why some people just simply cannot move on with their life.

Living in the past make u happier?!?

Don't you have a life now?!?

You got everything which you want now so what bothering you?!?

Only knows how to blame on other & see no fault in yourself?!?

I really PITY you & your current BF now.

What will your BF feel when you are so bother abt your past.

Does not speak doesn't mean don't mind.

Wake up your idea you don't live in a world which only got yourself.

From the very day itself I already make my stand very clear,

whatever take place is after you guys are no longer together.

And most important,

I'm HAPPY with my life now.

I chose my way of living & I owe NO ONE any

EXPLAINATION, LADY!!

I will mind my language when I speak,

BITCH?!? Is not my language,

if not its make me no different from you,

CRAZY WOMAN, I suppose so.

Retribution might fall on me one day?!?

I doubt so.

RETRIBUTION WILL FALL ON YOU ONE DAY

FOR BITCHING OTHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment