Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Casual Update

I was rather bored when I hear dear say that he is going for his gaming session on Tuesday when he promise me on Sunday that he will spend the whole week accompanying me. ( I believe he forgotten this promise.)

 

Well, haven’t been walking Dino for quite sometime so I decide to bring him for a walk on Tuesday evening.

 

I swear I was damn bored. I walk from my house all the way head over to Sharon’s block, it was quite a distance. I was like melting & perspiring so much. Sharon bought some water down for Dino, not for me.

 

Chat & rest for quite awhile before heading back. Dino just can’t give me peace while we chatting, moving here & there. So I decide to put him on the bench while we talk as he is afraid of height ever since the sprain on his leg.

 

I’m very sure the groomer drop me pup even though she try so hard to explain & cook up with all sort of excuses.

 

Dino love to jump up & down my sofa before his sprain. After he recovered, he only dares to jump up but afraid to come down even I tried pretending I’m leaving the house without him. He will just sit on the sofa & wait for me to come back.

 

Anyway I found a new place for Dino to groom his fur. A little more expensive comparing to the “Loving Pet”, but I totally cool about paying more just to make sure no harm will fall on Dino.

 

Appointment booked on this coming Saturday. The groomer’s place is near Sharon’s house so I can actually walk over provided there no rain that day, I can save the money on taking cab as Dino refuse to stay in the bag, I cannot take bus there with Dino in my arm.

 

Yesterday after work dear came over to pick me up as it was raining. Head over to dear’s house first as he wanted to get change before he head for our dinner. I was really irritated by the kitten.

 

He run damn fast & he simply cannot stop moving, worst than Dino. The kitten likes to come in to dear room. So went dear went toilet, I was reading on the bed, the kitten came over & keep disturbing me. He like to grap on my feet & my arm while I’m lying down.

 

Went over to East Coast Park Burger King for our dinner & kill our time in the arcarde. Around 9pm we head over to Marina Square to meet up with the rest. While waiting for all to turn up, we went arcarde again.

 

Watch Transformer. Nice show. I like the mini toy car, so cute. It a long movie, by the time we finish the show it already 1am, still gonna work the next day.

Smoking after the movie as per normal before all head back, then suddenly realize the group is getting bigger now. Last time is usually 5 to 6 people. Now we always need to split to 2 rows while we watch movie.

 

So tired at work now, not enough sleep. Looking forward to knock off real soon & meet up with Sharon & Junjia for dinner. Sharon keep asking me to bring Dino out but I refuse. I want to have a peaceful dinner with no disturbance.

 

Dino really need a hair-cut real soon

Stop staring at me

He just love to jump around

I saw the pigeons snatching for food this morning

ME

I like this jelly drink, yummy!!! Bought to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment