Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 15, 2009

2 days of MC

Just went to see a doc again, no more nonsense doc this time. When back to my family doc, she got all my medicial history, I don't think there will be any doc know my health better den she does. I visit her since I was a child.

The clinic was so packed with people, the usual timing for that clinic operating hours is open at 930am, doc will come it at 10am. I reach there at 10am sharp, guess what, I got quene number 24.

I waited for 3hours, by 1pm den I left the clinic. Scary right?!?

Got another 2 days of MC. Thanks dear for coming over to pick me up, bring me for lunch. Whenever I'm sick my poor dear always need to rush over here & there to bring me see doctor, send me home.

Love you dear, thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment