Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Night out with Sharon, Junjia & my baby Dino

Yesterday once I knock off head straight back to home & wait for Junjia call. Once he called, I put on the collar for Dino. Dino got so excited, he won't stay far from me. He stick so closely to me like afraid that I will go out without him.

Once got up Junjia's car, Dino got so excited seeing him & he wanted to jump straight to Junjia's arm. Same goes when Sharon got up the car. Poor me, look what happen to my chest while trying to keep Dino calm & still.

Our 1st stop is East Coast Park for dinner. Had Kenny Roger again!! I'll never get stick of that, just simply love it!! I cannot have a peaceful dinner, Dino keep begging for food, he even try jumping on to my lap to head for the table.

After dinner, had a short walk, or rather a run and head to our second location. As plan we wanted to head to Labrador Park for a walk, but half way on ECP we decide to head to Marine Barriage instead.

Dino was breathing with a strange noise, I'm so worry is because we run too much & he cannot take it. So I carry him at the Marine Barriage, up the slope, was damm tiring & somemore Dino is no longer small in size.

Some photo to share before our story continue.

Dino look so tired after a long run.

Dino, Me & Sharon at the top of Marine Barriage

Check out my hand at the corner, that how I keep Dino still.

Us again!!

I'm scolding Dino for misbehaving.

.....

....

...

..

.

Wanna stick to plan to go to Labrador park but it getting rather late, so we decide to go to Changi Villiage for some sugar cane juice & bring Dino to see his Ah Ma.

Dino was so active thru out the journey till we are reaching the destination finally he dozed off, he sleep like a baby, really cute.

Snap Shot

My baby in deep sleep ZZzzz...

...zzZZzz...

Finally reach Changi Villiage & time for some sugar cane juice. Dino got so excited when he saw his Ah Ma.

Dino just can't stop moving on my lap so my mum took a stool & make him sit on it. He sit rather still this time not becos he is scare of my mum, jus becos he is afraid of height.

<NO DOG ALLOW>

After our drink Junjia send us home. Once Sharon alight from the car, Dino make those crying sound, he sound real sad, hear liao also heart pain. Junjia look at Dino & Dino gave him a sad look. I guess Dino love Sharon & Junjia accompany. I guess not much people will run with Dino like they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment