Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Liting & Roland ROM

Friday after work head over to dear's house to look for him as he got some stuff to teach his brother.

Before eating dinner took a couple of their new member photo

He so small as you can see how big is my finger

Guess what, dear got a new Canon Camera, so cool!!

So at night, we went out to take the night view at Kallang.

The image came out really nice, but the file is too big so I'm not gonna to load it here.

After Kallang we are thinking where can we go next to take photo,

in the end we head over to look for Steven,

Steven teach dear to use the camera,

& I keep Xin Xin & Sugar accompany.

This is Sugar, he so pretty isn't it.

This is Xin Xin & Sugar.

Saturday set my alarm at 6.15pm, but I woke up late.

So ask my Ah Ze to pick me up from my house & head over to Bedok Interchange to pick up the rest.

After breakfast, head over to Clark Quay to help Ting for her ROM decor.

The table cloth is done by Kiwi, Cat & Elaine.

Flower on the chair is done by Cat & Ah Ze.

The heart that form up by the rose petal was done by me & Elaine.

Railing is done by me.

I did the door decor too.

The bride & groom.

Manage to get everything done by the time & soon it time to witness their Special Moment

Roland did a special video specially for Ting.

She was so touch that she tear, so touching.

After everything is done, dear pick me up & we head to shopping at Jurong Point.

The place was big, I shouldn't wear such a high-heel.

Wanna get some new top for dear & we went in to so many shop,

but dear like non of them.

We try going in to so many phone shop to look for the Sony Ericison Satio,

but we were told that the phone not launch yet, so sad!

We had our dinner at the Japanese street there,

Ichiban Sushi.

Look at my dinner, yummy isn't it.

After dinner we drive for around wanted to find a place to go.

Actually wanted to head over to "Twenty Six" pub but they got private event there.

So we head over to the arcade near the Waruku & play game.

It was a real tired day for me.

Last but not least,

best wishes to the newly wed couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment