Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 28, 2009

26 June 2009 - 28 June 2009

Friday dear pick me up from my work place. We went to East Point for our dinner. So long since we last went there, a boring place still. Had our dinner at “Sakae Sushi”. The food there really cannot compare to “Ichiban Sushi”. “Sakae Sushi” price is much higher too, not worth it.

We went to the “Pet Safari” too. I guess most terrier had the face of a kind. The “Scottish Terrier” & “Westland Terrier” face look like Dino face. I hate Chiwawa, small shape pointed face with BIG eyes, as if it gonna drop off in anytime & they simply bark non-stop. Guess what I like more still is Dino, Maltese & Teacup pooples.

Head back to dear’s house, he had his shower & we went to Le Bar to meet up with Sebast. It was so crowded there. Not long after Ben came over & join us. Play dice, but we don’t only play the normal boring “bluff” game. We add a lot of interesting thing to complicate the game, more interesting this way.

We order a big plate of finger food. When food is coming to a waste, we use the leftover food as the forfeit for the game, loser eat. Did not stay till very late, we head back home around 1am.

Saturday had a grooming appointment at 3pm for Dino. Around 2plus walk over to Sharon there slowly. Stay at the shop throughout the session, just to make sure Dino get no harm. Sharon came down & accompany me.

I’m quite happy with the result. Dino got a Schnauzer’s cut this time. Guess more people out there gonna mistake him as a Schnauzer this time. I request a cut shave for his paw this time, cute isn’t it? He is like wearing a sock now.

Focus on his paw

Dino new look

The groomer is an awarding winning groomer. He is well-known for grooming poodle & terrier.  Rather patience guy as can tell that Dino wasn’t very corporative.

Pretty Cat

There a very nice white cat there in the shop. Super disturbing. Dino already having a hard time staying still with so many friends around him, yet guess what the cat do. He will pound on Dino when his attention is away or run behind Dino, hit his tail & run away. Very cute right, after seeing that really make me laugh.

The whole session took around 2hours plus. Stroll home & drop Dino off, dear came & pick me up. We went to Kallang Leisure Park for movie.

Watch “Drag Me To Hell”. A lousy show. Other then the loud sound effect will make you jump at time; the whole show is like a comedy to me. Can you believe I’m laughing while watching horror movie.

After movie, meet up the rest near my house there for a coffee. Sat there for one & half hour cannot decide on where to go, so me & dear went off first. Glad that Dino never make a mess while he is alone at home, guess he is simply too tired to do so.

Sunday is usually a rotting day for me & dear, but today is an exercise day. We head out for a basket ball game with the rest at Chai Chee there, bought Dino along too. While they are playing basket ball I’m playing bubbles with Dino. See the way Dino catch the bubble, so cute.

For sure Jimmy will come & disturb my Dino. I even ask him to bring Dino for a run. I mean drag, he really like dragging him not running with him as Dino was not as fast.

Rong gui step on dear’s slipper during the game & torn it into two. Poor dear need to run without a pair of shoes, the ground is really burning hot & poor me need to mend the slipper for dear when we reach home. All thanks to Rong gui.

Dino Watching his Daddy playing basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment