Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Spinning

Last Thursday I head home after work & dear drop by to look for me. Around 10plus dear bought me out for a walk at West Coast Park.

Lot of changes there, we are like big kids playing in the playground. There a yatch club near by, how I wish I also own one of the big yatch there.

Friday was a peacefully day as work maybe is due to the IT fare, so lot of people would rather to buy a new printer there then repairing the old one if it is out of warranty. Anyway is not worth repairing when the printers in the market is so cheap now.

Dear came by to pick me up after work, we head over to Changi Village to eat my Ipoh Hofun. I hardly eat in the hawker centre, it was so warm. The worst part is I smell like hawker centre when I step out.

After dinner, dear went to meet up with his friend at Katong for his gaming session while I head to Vivo to meet up my Raffles City peepz.

I miss Diana, so long since I last met her. I guess the very last time I meet up with her is when she is still in the poly, doing her FYP & interview on my job role. It had been years.

There is Mingwei, Yiming, Andy, Hannah, Cecilia & Diana there when I reach. Willie is joining us later, Derren & Xiao kel left before i reach. Not long after Cecila & Diana make their move & the rest of us head to East Coast Park.

We went to the an open pub with live band performance at Vista Bistro. We are not drinker, all order float there & I will not miss out my favourite Tiramisu cake.

Left the place around 1230 & we have nowhere to go so we head back home.

I suppose to wake up early on Saturday to da pao lunch for dear. But who knows, when I open my eyes, the ceiling was spinning above me. I feeling terrible, the spin make me wanna throw out.

Wake up & wash Dino ears, my mum was helpin me to hold on to Dino. When I bend down to have a closer look, I nearly collaspe luckily my mum grap hold of me. Trying to put a strong front in front of my mum not to let her worry, so just told her is just kind of morning sign.

Head for shower. While drying up my hair, nearly collapse again, grap hold of my toilet bowl thing time.

Feeling rather terrible, throw out a couple of time. Lay straight on my bed till dear came & pick me up to see a doc.

That nonsense doc cannot tell me what wrong with me, just tell me to eat my pills is not feeling well still den go back & see him again & do a blood test.

I spent most of my Saturday sleeping at dear's house. Guess what for my dinner that day?!? Dear's dad bought a feast.

We had sweet sour pork, crab bee hoon, hu xiang, veggie with beef, fish, I think there is a few more but I cannot recall. Too much food for 5people le. 

Sunday I wasn't feeling any better. So sweet of dear actually search through the internet, wanna bring me to eat peanut porridge. He manage to find the store at Geylang East, but by the time we reach most of the store was close.

After our dinner, we head to Steven's house to get the shaver for Dino, I think Dino need a hair cut soon.

Long time never see Xin Xin she was so pretty now, we saw her new partner too. They are real pretty breed.

 

1 comment: