Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Canopy Dinner & Bar

Yesterday when me & dear just made up our mind to go for dinner at where, his mum came knocking at the room door telling us that they order pizza, lot of it, ask us to join them for dinner.

I was a little disappointed, a little reluctant to eat pizza for our dinner, but still, we shouldn't disappoint the elderly, all they want is a little get-together having family fun, so, we stayed for dinner instead.

After dinner, we step out of the house, I asking dear so our plan is spoiled now, I can't think of where to go. I can tell that dear really don't want to disappoint me as he knows I really wants to go to Canopy, so he told me that, we can still go there for a drink even though we already had our dinner.

I so happy, anyway I will highly recommend this place to all, it a very cosy place for chilling out. Not only the environment is very nice, the live-band there was awesome, the lead singer have a really good voice, it made me feel so relax there.

At time, dating for 2 can just be simple, cosy environment, right person by your side, wonderful music & a chilling glass of beer, thing can just be simple yet a wonderful experience.










No comments:

Post a Comment