Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 25, 2011

INCOME TAX

I was still thinking that I had some extra hard cash with me this month I wanna buy a new bag, but can't decide to get a Coach, Burberry, Longchamp or Victoria Secret bag.


The Coach bag I bought earlier this year was a little…hmm… I don't exactly know how should I phrase the word, I can't say the bag is spoiled, cos actually is just that some of the stitches give way, other than that, everything is perfectly fine. Well, I'm a little perfectionist at time, so I can't actually stand the damage.


Never be too fast with words, guess what, I need to bear with this little damage on my Coach bag now, cos I got a BIGGER damage in my pocket. INCOME TAX!!! Damn it, I need to pay income tax this year. Salary went up of cos is something to be happy about, but once it hit over 30k annually you need to pay tax, to be exact, is never a win win situation.


Guess what my beloved Merlinda suggested me to do in Facebook?
"Quickly get married and have kids - tax exemption. I have not paid income tax for a LONG time:)"

What a cute teacher I have right? Make me laugh at the time I feel the pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment