Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Alfresco Dinning

Yesterday I headed out to vendor place for meeting in the afternoon. Told dear I gonna head over to Changi for meeting with vendor & knock off from there, my silly dear came over to pick me up without finding out I'm at which part of Changi, he went all the way to Service Centre to pick me up.


He was on the line with his client while waiting outside service centre, he waited & waited till he saw Yong Seong step out, wave bye bye to him & left, but dear didn't see the sight of me. Luckily he called 2mins earlier, if not I would had step into the train station.


Dear pick me up at the train station & bought me to dinner. We had a sinful meal yesterday night, we went over to "House of Seafood" to have our dinner, crab feast for 2. I love alfresco dinning, it gave me a out of city feel, a little getaway from our usual busy life.


Dear was saying that it a little weird for the 2 of us to eat the crab there. He say for people of our age should be dinning in a nice romantic restaurant instead of dipping our hand in the sauce & start peeling the shell of the crab.


I totally agree with what he say, but I told dear why must we simply just follow other blindly cos majority of the people do so, we feel like eating crab, so here we are, enjoying eating the crab now, we should go with what we feel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment