Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

KTV

I love going to go Kbox on Monday, the price is just sooooo FREAKING CHEAP!!! As I'm someone that enjoy listening to other sing but I will not attempt to sing at all, the price is worth paying just to kill my 3hours there, enjoy munching the tibits & drink. 

8bucks Nett price per pax, no KOD charges, no tibits charges & no taxes, it still come with 1 cup of drink each. Sound too good to be true right? This is a promotion for Kbox members, but I'm not sure why it not publish in their webby about this promotion, maybe it just too attractive to be true.

We had a fun night yesterday, Jaryl & dear just can't stop "suaning" each other even after not meeting for so long. Jaryl's girlfriend has a really good voice, no wonder she is professional singer of classical music, even dear was stunt by her voice too, crystal cleared was the words used to describe her voice, simply powerful. She is the very first person I know telling me that the song is too low for her voice, can you image how high her voice can be? Incredible high!!

The favorite question that Jaryl always ask us when he is back in Singapore is "When you guys getting marry?", we are not spared with this question yesterday too, the answer he will always get is "Tomorrow".

He says that he had been asking this question for years, he can't even recalled how many "Tomorrow" he heard from us, even now we already got our flat, he still get the "Tomorrow" answer from us. 

Time really flies, still remember the very first time I saw Jaryl was when dear bought dinner for me, he is not able to stop his car at the road side & bring the food to my shop for me, so he had to drop Jaryl off at the road side, trouble him to bring the food in for me. This was like 4 to 5years ago, feel so old thinking back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment