Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Weekend

This is not going to be a wordy entry cos I got tons of photos to share.

I'm glad that draggy Friday still consider ends rather smoothly after a day of MC on Thurday. Meet up with Roland, Liting, Eileen & Ellyson at Vivo first before Roland send us over to Marina Square to meet up with the rest.

Friday was Elaine actual birthday, we celebrate her birthday with her over for a dinner at MOF. After so long, Friday finally is the day that all the 6 of us are available.

Time files, 9years back was the time when I get to know most of them, now, everyone had left Haagen Daze & lead our own carrer path.


 Let me start with the food first:
♥Chawamushi  to start the meal with

♥This is my Saba set

♥Catherine's dinner, taste like claypot rice

♥Elaine's Hot Plate

♥Kiwi's unagi meal 

♥Princess Ellyson Kid meal

♥Liting's Unagi rice bowl

♥Eileen's Cha Soba meal

♥It ice cream time

♥Elaine's dessert with candle

♥Ellyson is telling us she is SO FULL, lolz

♥She love steam egg

♥Her fake smile

♥Let all tuck in

♥Elaine still need to cook her own food

♥Total engross in food

♥Her shock face

♥Me & the Birthday girl

♥With Kiwi

♥I took lots of photo with her cos we just can't get it right

♥Cat♥Kiwi♥Lynn♥Laine

♥Us again

♥Cam whoring

♥Once again

♥Group photo after so long

♥Cat♥Kiwi♥Lynn♥Ellyson♥Laine♥Ting♥Leen


♥Eileen Mummy with Cheeky Ellyson

♥With my sister

♥I Love this photo

♥Tickle Tickle

♥Test shot

♥Me & Kiwi

♥With Ting

♥With Eileen Mummy, her tummy got 1 more

♥Us, after 9years

♥Esplanade is the place that bring us all together

♥Time to say bye bye
 
After the dinner, dear came over to pick me up, at the same time also drop Cat & Elaine back to their house. Was a little rush, after dropping them I need to hurry home to get my passport, everyone is waiting for me before we head over to JB.

The rest of them actually went there to buy DVD, but me & dear actually went there to kill our time. Never get a single stuff or spend a single cent in our trip.

I watch Harry Potter on Saturday, the show was awesome. After the movie we went for a simple supper before we head home.

♥Late night supper is SINFUL

Sunday suppose to be a rest day for us, but received a call from Steven, so we actually accompany him to Volkwagen for car viewing in the late afternoon.

Finally I got to see "xiao xing xing", she is SOOO CUTE!! Very playful too, she just can't stop biting, very mischievous for a 6weeks old pup.

♥She just cant sit still

♥Xiao Xing Xing is just so cute

♥Xing Xing Mummy

♥She love belly rub

♥Her blur look

No comments:

Post a Comment