Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 11, 2011

Dizzy spell

Went to quite a couple of places yesterday.

After dear knock off from work, he & his mum came over to my place & pick me up, off we go, head over to meet up with his dad at Toa Payoh, after dear's dad pick up his car from the service shop & we went to Crystal Jade for lunch.

We order far too much food, feel so bloated after eating, I'm rather picky over food, should I say that luckily alot of the food on the table I don't eat at all, so dear's dad & mum can't stuff me with food like what they usually do, the 3 of them need to clear them off instead.

Go for a walk at Giant before we head home, simply too bloated, need a little walk to digest the food. After Giant, we went home & dear have a short nap, he is feeling tired as he woke up rather early to work that morning, he need some recharge before going out later.

Meet Derek at Demsey Ben & Jerry after his work, he lost his way, so even before he reach I already finished my ice cream, he felt so cheated, make him come all the way down for nothing.

After filling my tummy with ice cream, time to fill the guys tummy with some decent food instead. Went to The Railmall at Woodland for fishball noodle, that wasn't our initial plan, but we lost our way once again & landed there.

Some billiard game after food, not Katong this time, we went to ECP instead, but I seriously hate that place! The place is so tidy, so "messy" in a way & worst still, real smoky!!

When a smoker cannot tanhan the smoke smell, you can imagine how bad it is, I really have difficult breathing there. When we step out & chill at the side, but who know my "dear old friend", dizzy spell came back to look for me once again after so long.

I can feel the numbness in my hands, feets & lips. Breathing difficulty, cold sweat running down my body & my vision start to turn blur, I can just blackout anytime soon. No choice but told the rest I wasn't feeling very well, need to stop their conversation which everyone so engrossing in & head back home to rest.

Dear walk me slowly to the car, luckily I manage to stay conscience & didn't blackout! I hate this feeling! I hate the feel of my body being out of my control!!

Guess my body is alright, just the smoke in the billiard salon makes me sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment