Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SPEECHLESS

I'm so pissed with my sister at time, I seriously don't know what is she thinking.

Mum just called me & ask if my sister call & ask me about the dinner tonight, I told her yes, we will be eating at Harbourfront centre. Guess what my mum told me, she ask will the meal be very expensive, can we eat at somewhere cheaper instead. Okay, I know she is a little tight this month due to grandfather birthday, accompany grandmother to hospital etc, but I believe this is not the main reason so I ask her why.

She say yesterday sis called saying that she is off today & ask mum if we want to eat dinner together, worst still she say anyway mum just tio 4D last Saturday, can treat a good one. How much different can 250buck made. Everything when they say the 4D result they will know my mum tio 4D, which I don't even know, cos they knows what fixed number mum always buy.

But seriously I think that is a little too much, mum don't earn a tons, she only survive with that pathetic sum of pay, every month I still need to give her some extra just in case she do not have enough, not forgetting tha she still go so much bills to pay. It nice to have dinner together as a family, but I feel they shouldn't be so calculative & only appeared when there a feast, it so wrong.

Mum "joking" say to Cat that why everything is me & her treat dinner, when is Cat's turn to treat us eat, just this sentence saying that she got no money she shoo off everything.

Not to disappointed mum, so I told her dinner as per normal, just ask them to pick her up to Harbourfront, I will pay for the meal instead. I may work in a printing industry, but my printer can't print money, I earn my living too. I'm really speechless to this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment