Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Long Weekend, yet to the end still

On Wednesday, dear came over to pick me up from office after work. I was mad hungry that day cos I was so busy at work that I actually give lunch a miss.

I suggested to go Kallang Airport to have prawn noodle, I miss the soup so much. While eating half way, I feel a discomfort on my tongue & throat area. The pain was unbearable, I would feel the tears rolling in my eyes, but I was too hungry at the point of time, so I force the whole bowl of noodle down my throat.

I try to rub on my neck to make me feel better, but I felt a huge swell on my neck, I was so shock, I ask dear if my neck is reallyn swollen & it is swollen indeed.

I was so panic at the time, but dear was cool enough to calm me down & bought me straight to the doctor.

Nothing really serious, luckily is not tyroid, it just the silvary gland infection causing the swell. I was given 2days of MC to rest at home, indeed it gonna be a SUPER long weekend for me, Thursday & Friday on MC, then following by the weekend & public holidays, 6days straight of rest.


But I'm afraid that my colleagues will say that I "chao keng" never go to work, so I still turn up for work on Thursday to settle some on hand stuff, left office around half day, bought my lappy home & work from home.

I can't really recover how my days go by on Thursday, cos I slept most of my time away, I was drowsy after the medication.

I know it not right, but I sneak out for some shopping session on my MC days on Friday. I don't want to stay at home & sleep non-stop the whole day.

Went to town with Cat & I manage to shop for mooncakes too, bought a box of Mooncake from Conrad hotel for dear's family. Wanted to avoid the knock off time, so we left town early & took a cab back, but god knows we still stuck in the jam, from Taka to Bedok, our cab fare was like 20plus.

After dear knock off from work, he came over to pick me up from Cat's house & we went to watch FD5 later in the night.

On Saturday, I woke up early & went to polling with mum, once done, get back home to prepare & dear came over to pick me up & accompany him for his late lunch. After lunch, we went to Kallang Leisure Park to catch a movie, we watch "Cars 2", very funny shows.

Evening time, we meet up with the rest for dinner to celebrate YY advance birthday dinner. I had a little problem while eating still due to the swell on my neck, my dear was just so sweet, I didn't imagine that when I decide to give the crab a miss, he actually peel the crab for me to eat instead, told you guys me dearie is rather sweet at time :)

That was an expensive dinner, 600+ for 9pax, but I don't really think the dinner was fantastic, too oily & too salty, I don't know why Ben keep recommanding that, still suggest that everyone birthday should treat there instead.






















After dinner we head down to St. James Mondo bar, 400+ for 4hours, wasn't that expensive actually, it like the rate of going Party World during weekend & we still get to drink Martell still, I can say it a better choice instead.

End the day the day at 2am & it time to head home & rest! Yawnzzz.




















No comments:

Post a Comment