Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Long Weekend Continued, & end today!


I got a fruitful long break I guess, this 2days, dear bought me to tons of place. By cars & by foot, we cover so many places in 2days.

Yesterday was an off for me, but my silly still need to work, he came over to pick me up after he knock off & bought me to Parkway Parade for dinner.

Been quite awhile since I last visited there, there so much change! Think back I used to work there once, is just like yesterday thing, memories is still so clear in mind, but after some thinking, can't imagine that is something that actually happened 10years back, time really fly!!

After our dinner, went back to help dear's mum with some household chores, then dear bought me out again around 10plus. Very first stop, we went to Labrador park!

Had a good stroll in the good cooling weather, we share so much of memories there. Dear say this to me, he say after 5years, he can't believe that he is still holding my hand, strolling in this park. If back in the past, he would have change don't how many girl's hand, can't believe he is a changed man now!

I believe everyone grow up with time, just need to find a right person that you wish to spend your future with, everyone can change for the good! He is not the only person that had changed, I changed too! Don't how many guys heart I broken in the past, I still feel bad till this very day, cos they are really very nice guys, but now, I'm willing to settle down with this guy that standing right beside me.

We still went to many places, can't recall those, too many of it! But we had our final stop at Woodland Waterfront, that is a nice place, just a bridge across & it JB, so near yet so far! There firework at JB & we manage to catch it too!

Finally end the day at 2.30am, time to head home as I need to wake up early the next day.

Today, I woke up early to attend Klaire's Baby shower, it damn far, I took 1hour of train ride to Yew Tee to meet up with Ben & Sarah, then Ben drove all of us to Woodland, Eve's in law house.

Baby Klaire is so cute, just so small in size. Mavis was there too, manage to catch up with her alittle before dear came over to pick me up!

So sweet of my dear, came all the way to Woodland to pick me up. Our journey continued again!

We went to Sembawang Park, Yishun Dam, Puggol Waterfront, Lor Halus Wetland Reserve & Pasir Ris Pet Farm! Poor dear, drive for such long distance & walk such far journey by foot with me, he is mad tired now!

Cant believe we covered so many place in 2days, actually I'm dead beat too, I need an early night today too!
Love my dear so much, thanks dear for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment