Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2011

摄影的魔法


How I wish time can turn back, I would really wish to go back to the old days when I'm just a kid.

While packing my stuffs yesterday night I manage to dig out all these old photos, there quite a lot more picture, I had post them all on Facebook.

Look at the smile on my face, those are the real smile that came out straight from the heart! I can never smile like this any longer after everything I had went through!

No worry & carefree, that is the life I longed for! I tried to find a family photo of mine, sadly, that is the only one I found that have all the four of us in it. I believe there is surely more than this, I gonna dig it out real soon!

That is the memories I don't want to lost! Those are the happy moment we had together before everything happened!

Camera is the best of all invention, if not because of it, I don't think I can recall that I once have such wonderful time together with my family, what is left with me will only be hatred now!

摄影是一种能让人留着永恒回忆的魔法!它能把瞬间的美好的事物,变成陪你一世的美好回忆!

No comments:

Post a Comment