Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Recent Activites


Nowaday the weather is so warm,
the heat is killing me now.

Tuesday, dear bought me for a nice dinner after his pay day.
Intial plan was to go Kenny Roger @ East Coast,
but when we reach there,
then we realise the Kenny Roger was closed.

We head for dinner @ a Hong Kong cafe there.
Yummy yummy, the food there was nice,
but the potion was a little small.

~Dear's coffee & my ice yuan yang~


~My yummy pork chop~

On Wednesday, we had a department lunch in our new office room.
After renovation, we had now privacy,
a small room for our own department.

We had 933 Golden pillow that day
& 15bucks worth of Old Chang Kee.
It just so filling!!
 Luckily we had 2 "special" invited guests to join us,
Mavis & Yong Seong.


~Preparing to tuck in~


~Me & Yong Seong~


~Me & my boss, Louis~


~Yong Seong & Loh~


~Shana & MissyM~

So happy, I reach home early on both Thursday & Friday.

Went to warehouse to assist on the rework.
I glad that with the effort of 3 of us,
we manage to finish all the 200 over printers by 5pm.

Dear came over to pick me up,
we went to dinner together with Kelvin
& meet up the rest for prawning session @ Paris Ris.

I'm so excited cos this is my very first prawning session.

Chicken liver as baits, but it soooooo smelly,
I dare not touch it,
so dear & Jimmy do the job.


~The bait, chicken liver~


~Preparing the bait~


~Dear preparing the bait for me~


~The very 1st prawn caught by ME~


~Total catch after 3hours~


~Let the professional chef handle the prawns~


~Prawns on the grill~


~They are enjoying the prawns~

The whole prawning session end around 3am,
so tired!!

On Saturday wake up rather early to meet up with the bitches,
meet up with them for some bitching session.

Went to TCC @ Bugis,
simply love the food there,
finally had my Beef Mozza Tofu.
Happy~ happy~ happy~


~My Beef Mozza Tofu~


~High Tea~

After the bitching session,
head over to meet up with dear at Dakota.

I was wondering by dear & Jimmy was laughing so happily at the opposite road.
Guess what happen?!?

It really very coincident.
Both me & dear bought Famous Amos cookies.
Worst still is we both bought 200g of No nut chocolate chip,
in total of 400g.

Dear walk pass the Famous Amos shop at Parkway with Jimmy,
he can't resist the tempation of the smell,
so he went to buy that & told Jimmy that
I haven't been buying cookies for him for quite a long time,
so this cookies act as a reminder for me.

Evil him, so that is what he think of me.
I had not forgotten what he like,
but just that I did not pass by any shop recently.

That the funniest thing happen yesterday.
I can't help but smile when I think of that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment