Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vesak Day, Long weekend



The long weekend is coming to an end! The next public holiday will be like 2months later, National day, it gonna be a long wait.

On Thurday during work, time since to pass real slow. Dear came over to pick me up after work, went home to pack my stuff, gonna stay over at dear's place the next 2 days & went for dinner with dear at Kallang Leisure.

Had so much Japanese food the past few day, but I love Japanese food.





Meet up with the rest of the group to watch movie at Marina Square, watch Prince of the Presia, super nice show, really worth the money, I will highly recommanded by me.

Went for supper with them at Jalan Kayu, too full for any foods, I had Milo Gozillia, ice milo, extra milo powder & chocolate ice cream.



On Friday, wake up early & head over to JB for karting session. The weather is not at our side, we went all the way in but heavy rain half way, so we went to Jusco for a walk while waiting rest.


♥Went to Baskin Robin for my fav ice cream♥

♥Football Fever & Caramel Choco Crunch♥

Not as bad as we think, rain stopped in the late afternoon, plan continue. Play till the place go & head over to a bigger Jusco to continue shopping.

Dinner at 101, love the BBQ stuffs, super yummy. Petrol & car wash after dinner & it time to head back. Good grap for the day, bought so many goodies.




Saturday I sleep most of the day, I'm really super duper tired. Guess it time to recover from my insomia the last few week.

Went Shabu Shabu with Jimmy & MissyM around evening time, not all still, had some yummy desserts at Obolo, my favourite.



They suggest to walk the dog after meal but me & dear give it a miss as the weather was rather hot, we went for some rounding session.

OMG, I was amaze with some of the house at Holland there, so big, like a palace.


♥The fountain outside the big house♥

Wonder why the rich become richer & the poor getting poorer. Saw a orange light across the sky, me & dear decide to follow the orange light to see what happening, head to Kent Ridge park, saw a big flame across the sea.



Bought Dino for his grooming session at HeartyPawz & the group came over to my place for Mahjong session, this is how I spend my Sunday.

I getting tired again, need to get some sleep now, more photos will come once I got the copy.

Yawn!! Nightz all~

No comments:

Post a Comment