Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Prawning Experience

Iron Man 2 was a rather disppointing movie,
it does not turn out that exciting like what I'm looking forward for.

After the movie,
we head over to "Alps",
a dinning & pubbing experience together in one.

They serve good food there,
but seriously they aren't cheap.

Nice & cosy place for chilling,
& the boss there was really nice.
We are not trying to complaint,
but just requesting them to off the laser light
as it really hurt our eyes.

So nice of him,
a jug from him on the house.

Well, they did a good job of retaining their customer,
I'm very sure we will go there again.

Saturday we went for a prawning trip again,
I'm well prepared this time,
I got my insects repealler with me.

And maybe I don't really sweat,
so I don't attact the insects like the other guys,
I free from insect bite that day.

MissyM come over to join us later in the night,
feel bad neglecting her as I'm super concentrate on my rod.

♥Me & my darling MissyM♥


♥This is what we always do when we are bored♥


♥All girlz love to cam-whore♥

Prawning session ends around 2plus in the morning,
we decide to give the usual BBQ a miss,
we are up to something more interesting this time.

Insist to head over to Kelvin's house to prepare our catch.


♥Chef Johnson♥

Guess what we add to season the prawn?
Heavy investing this time


♥Cordon Bleu♥


♥Prawns almost ready to eat♥


♥We catch, we kill, we cook & we eat♥


♥Preparing to tuck-in♥

Sunday is always a day for me to "taste" what is it like to be a housewife.

Spend most of my day "serving" my dear,
preparing his 3meal & stuff.

I always have a mixed feeling toward Sunday,
I love & hate it at the same time.

I love spending the time with my dear,
but I hate to serve him like a maid at time :(


♥爱心早餐♥


♥温暖牌晚餐♥

No comments:

Post a Comment