Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 27, 2010

LONG WEEKEND :D

I'm LOADED!! My pay, my back pay for increment, my bonus & my additional bonus will be in to my account.So excited & happy~~!! I had plan how to use my bonus already!!

After all the calculation than I realise that money is not lasting!!

Lot of plan for my spending, other than some monthly expenses, this is what I planning to do:

New 32inch LCD TV set for mum
"Surprise" for my dearest (Gonna keep it till his birthday then give him)
Gonna bring dear for a good feast
Treat my dearest buddy Sharon & Junjia for a dinner
Bring my dearest sista to pamper herself for some medi & pedi session
Pamper myself for a new change of hairstyle
Treat my dear colleagues for a lunch treat
Bring my Dino out for dog outing & grooming session

There still many other thing which I want to do but cannot recall now.

Happy happy~~ today is coming to an end soon. LONG WEEKEND!!! YIPEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment