Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dino's Wishlist

 

On my lappy at this hour,
actually planning to do some of my work.

But when making my position comfortable on the bed to do my stuff,
Dino's bed catches my attention.

His bed look so worn out & old now,
it has been in use for at least a year,
guess it time for me to buy him a new one.

Decide to browse through the webbie to search for his new bed.

I like so many of it,
but the price are a little steep for me,
but all the design are mad cute.















Those above was really what I wish to buy for Dino,
but in the end,
I decided to get this



Still in the mid of consideration,
cos I believe Dino gonna bite out the ears & nose if I buy this design.
And most importantly,
The piggy bed don't seem comfortable.

Browse through other items too.
The list below gonna be the wishlist I made for Dino.
Any kind-hearted soul wanna buy those
cuttie stuffs for my Little Dino??












 

No comments:

Post a Comment