Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mad~ Mad~ HAPPY!!!! YiPpEeeeee......

Today I was feeling MAD MAD HAPPY!!

I was smiling the whole day after the good news I got from boss this morning.

FINALLY

after so LOOOoooooong

got my increment as per promise a year ago.

My wait is not wasted eventually!!

Not only that!!

I got a BIG FAT bonus this year,

DOUBLE of what I got last year!!

My jaw drop when I saw the letter!!!

Gonna be SUPER loaded next coming month,

I already start planning on how to spend my money!!

I gonna go for a new haircut,

bring Dino for a haircut too!

If I find any good grap,

I intent to get a digital cam for myself.

Gonna give mum a BIG FAT "angbao",

get some little surprise for my dearest & pamer him with good food,

treat the friends I treasure always to a feast

&

finally,

I gonna SAVE UP the rest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment