Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tired weekend


Okay, once dear step out of my house on Sunday night mean that weekend is coming to an end soon.

Yesterday was a busy day, had fun I guess. Meet up with my darling Mavis & 姐妹Jimmy for Sherk 3D. A rather funny show, very touching at the same time.

♥Shrek 3D♥

Had our dinner after movie at a famous duck rice shop, super long queue. Order a little too much, ended up wasting so much food.

KTV after dinner!! Sing till rather late, that not the end of the day yet! We went for some rounding session & late supper at Chong Pang!! Tired tired!!

♥Darling MissyM♥


♥Lynnie♥


♥Us Us♥


♥Me & my Dearie♥


♥muack muack♥


♥He is a shy boy♥


♥snap shot♥


♥My 姐妹 , my daling♥


♥Gift from Jimmy♥


♥I gonna use it as a cigratte box, lolz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment