Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A day of being 太太

Initial plan was to go Pasir Ris Wild wild wet to have some tanning, but when I woke up in the morning I saw dark cloud filled the sky, decide to come out with a back-up plan.

Luckily we are not that stubborn enough to stick with the usually plan, heavy downpour over at east side during the noon time, indeed a wild wild wet day. 

Feel like a yesterday, went for some high-tea session at my favorite hang out, TCC. Had my favorite snack, Beef Mozza Tofu & cooling lychee ice blend tea in such hot hot weather.

Feel so humid even after the rain, went over to Chinatown after the high-tea session for some full body massage. Damn shiok, but painful. The aunty was saying I need to sleep earlier & I'm too stressed up. My muscle & veins was so tense & hard.

Head over to supermarket to get some veggies before heading home, as predicted, the meatballs can only last Dino for a week, need to make more for him again.

Guess it time to control my spending again, I tend to get a little out of control when I have more money to spend. I bought 3 new pair of heel @ Heat Wave during lunch time, I love the heel from Heat Wave, super HIGH heel, love it love it!!

Looking forward to eat the "ba chor mee" @ 85 market with Sharon later after our work, been ages since I last eat that, crave for that for so long. A little disappointed that Junjia actually forgotten about our date & not able to join us, so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment