Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend MADNESS

Seriously, Saturday was a day of madness, we really made a full use of the day.

Dear came over to pick me up around noon time, he send me over to my ah ma's house to bring Dino for mum. After drop by ah ma house, me & dear went over to Changi village for lunch with Derek, & head over to Jimmy's place before we go over to RaceTech.


Dear bought his car for servicing, Jimmy can't resist tempation, he got his exhast change there too.






By the time we got both car fixed it already dinner time. Yaoyang went over to Kallang Airport to meet up with us there for dinner.

It was a freaking hot day, so dear head home for a quick shower before we continue with our plan. Decide to go head over to Katong for some billard, don't know which idiot say last person to reach must treat drink, all drive like mad!

During the game, RongGui & his girlfriend head over to find us, after we decide our next destination, all run over to their car & race over to Kallang Leisure park for bowling session. We are seriously crazy!! We speed on the road as if rushing to hell, but is FUN!!


In the end we gave bowling a missed, too many people. So we went to Yishun Dam for some ice cream & we end the day at 2am.

On Sunday, I woke up early to fry some lunchon meat for dear as breakfast, while doing half way, dear woke up & walk into the kitchen. He voluteen to make me some half boiled eggs, so swwet of him.


During evening time, dear bought me to Sembawang Shopping Centre for a walk, we talk share so much of our future plan together, so much thing in mind but so little time.

We had dinner at Hei Sushi, is under Sakae Sushi but is halah, taste really horrible & variety is very limited.


Mum left for Cameron Highland that night, so dear can accompany me another 2 night.

Today I was on half day leave, went for groceries shopping with Sharon before I head home to fixed up dinner for dear.

Special request from dear, he want me to make baked-bean with minced meat & french onion fried egg for him, he want to find back the taste of his ah ma dish. I got the reciept from dear's mum. I was glad that dear say the dish is nice, he manage to find a similiar taste of it, but there still room for improvement.

Other than the 2 dishes, I made some stuff wings too. I love it so much, but too much work needed for that, need to debone etc, wasted so much time.


Need to do household chores now, YAWNZZzz, I missed my mum to clear my mess for me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment