Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 6, 2011

$ Money $ Money $ Money $

Come to hear of this news & I hoping that this will really come true!

My superior & boss is trying their very best to fight for my promotion & increment! That what driving me to work so hard at work!! Be it is my concern area or not, if help is needed, I will always try my very best to get the thing done within my meant.

Since I join the company from 2008 year end till now, I so satifact with the company overall benefit, which company will be given you averagely 1/4 of your salary every quarter year on top of your 3months bonus? Just base on my annual income slip, all the benefits can come up to close to 10k of my annual income, that awesome isn't it?

As a MNC I can't say that this a prefect place to work in, but it consider far better than most of the Asia MNC.

2 & 1/2 year in this company, in total I already had close to 500bucks of increment in total. This time round, my boss is trying to fight for me to get at least a 200 to 400 increment, I'm really so looking for it. I hope that I can achieved my 5years planned target in 3years time.

I love my company, I seriously will work real hard to achieve my goal real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment