Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Photos - Day 2 in Bangkok

I got a little hangover feel still now, did not have enough sleep too. I wanna share my day 2 & 3 feel in Bangkok, but too lethargic to describe too much now.

I shall let the photos to do the talking, I believe picture speak a million words.

Let me introduce Thailand Epson Head office to you:

♥Visitor pass to enter the Empire Tower♥

 
♥My name tag in the meeting room♥


♥Once you enter the main office at 42story, Epson Bank is there to welcome you♥

 
♥Not only Epson Bank, they still have a Printing Cafe♥

♥Nice view for a place to relax after a stress day of work♥


♥The whole range of TM printers at Printing Cafe♥


♥Projectors showcase area♥


♥For people who don't know, these are all Large format printers♥
♥This machines is to print all blissful couple wedding photos♥

 
♥Display of beautiful artworks♥


♥Customers's signature to thank you Epson♥


♥Their pantry area♥


♥A mini library in the pantry, they can borrow books from there♥
♥This is a very good ways for knowledge sharing♥


♥It time to get ready for a hectic day of meeting♥


♥This is the place where my team sit in the meeting♥
♥Regional CS Department♥


♥These people is from Thailand, Malaysia, Philiphine♥
♥Not forgetting our Chairman, Endo-san too♥


♥This group of people is from India, Singapore & Indonesia♥


♥This is the lunch they prepared for us♥


♥How can we don't drink Tomyam soup when you visit Thailand♥


♥Tea Time♥
♥All our treat are packed so nice in individual box for all♥


♥Market visit at IT mall in Thailand, I forgot what is this building called♥
♥This place is so like Sim Lim Square in Singapore♥


♥This is their authorized service partner in Thailand♥

 
♥Range of products display outside the shop♥


♥Certification display, issue by Kato-san as a form of appreciation♥




♥Service corner♥


♥Score card to show customer the repaired turn around time of all brands♥


♥Projectors display in the shops♥


♥This is the Dot Matrix printer range♥


♥Their overall display of our products♥


♥Sunset on the way to Baiyork Tower for dinner♥


♥All these masks is so scary! Selling in the night market♥


♥Time for dinner now♥


♥Dinner at level 77♥


♥Traditional Thai's mask♥


♥This is funny isn't it?!? Whahaha!!♥


♥Dinner place♥


♥View from the dinner table♥


♥I took this from level 84 sky viewing tower♥


Sadly, my photos journal will end here cos my camera battery went flat & worst still, I didn't bring my charger along.






No comments:

Post a Comment