Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

BORING

I'm seriously mad bored in office now, I shouldn't have bought my work home to do last weekend. I forget that system is down today, actually should have recovered at this hour, but due to some unforeseen situation, SAP still not up at this hour.

Been playing games & surfing net basically the whole day & I'm getting real bored about it. Been some times since I sit down I post a proper entry, so I shall do it now.

Last week basically is a very busy & hectic week for me. On Monday, mum woke me up early in the morning told me that ah ma was send to hospital. I had a lunch appointment with Cat, till that time ah ma is still not out of the ICU, so me & Cat decide to go ahead with our lunch appointment before we drop by to visit her.

Went to "Miss U Café" with Cat, had a filling lunch, after our lunch we head over to Tampines Singtel shop. I was determined to buy an I-Phone 4 that day, ended up, I manage to convinced Cat to buy with me too. Now I got my new white I-Phone.

After we got the phone, was informed that Ah ma was transferred to an ICU ward, so we went to visit her. Doctor say that she has a blood clog in her lung causing her to run out of oxygen & fainted, on our visit, ah ma kept throwing out, throwing out blood some more, scared the hell out of us.

But everything is in the past now, I'm glad ah ma condition has stable down, although she was not discharge yet, but at least she was transferred to normal ward now.

Maybe is due to the long weekend, business trip & stuff, a lot of my daily operation stuff at work was put on hold, so my work load for the week is like double heavy as compare to the normal days, but I manage to clear most if it now.

Clock strike 5, I doubt SAP system can recover today! I shall continued to play my games, surf my net till 6pm. Tomorrow is another public holiday, I don't like public holiday to fall on Tuesday to Thursday, it just gonna mess up my working momentums. Well, the next public holiday gonna be on August, long way to go, I gonna make good use of my leave on months without public holiday, afraid that I'm not able to clear my 30days of leave by next finance year.

No comments:

Post a Comment