Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Motivated to work DOUBLE hard :D

Today I suppose to go Singtel Com centre after my work to get my phone to checked on, god knows I need to work till 8pm today. I got tons of work waiting for me to clear!!! ARGH!! I going crazy soon.

But currently I'm very motivated to work, feel so happy, I got my letter from my boss .

At the same time I'm a little disappointed too, no promotion this year, only a 200bucks increment, not so bad after all, & of cos not forgetting my BIG, FAT BONUS!!!

Okay, as compare to last year I get much more this year, better than the 3months bonus I got last year!!

Can you imagine just for bonus itself, I'm getting real close to 10K!!! NO JOKE, I'm seriously!! It really close to 10K. My jaw drop when I saw the letter, freaking HAPPY!!!

Enough of the nonsense, I promise I gonna work real hard to achieve my targeted goal!! I have so much plan about how I'm gonna spend the money, need to spend real wisely!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment