Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 19, 2009

Long Weekend!!

Ohh hooo!! It Monday today, but I'm comfortably in my cozy home at this hour. That one thing good about 5 days work week, even public holiday fall on Saturday, we got another pay back off day!! So shiok right, super long weekend again!

So Friday I tried to rush finish my work, but unfortunatly I still need to bring my work home to do. After work I get a ride from Esther & head over to Tiong Bahru, who know while I'm doing some shopping, dear called & ask me don't wait for him there, he is not going to school that day as he is still held up at work.

After I bought my stuff, I took a bus back to the east & head over to dear house. I swear I'm not going to alight at that bus stop again after the sun set. I must walk behind a school, the light in the carpark is like not working & worst of all, there so many construction workers hang around there, so scary to walk alone!

Meet up with the rest for movie at Plaza Sing late in the night, we watch "Pandorum", It a lousy show, please don't waste your money to watch that. After the show, we had our late supper & head back home.

Saturday woke up & laze around at home first before join the rest for tennis game. The weather was real hot, clear sky, a good day for sport I suppose, but confirm will kenna sunburnt.

Dear pick me up first & head over to pick up Haojie & Derek. Went over to Steven's house for tennis, very nice of him to even prepare ice & drinks for us. It was a fun day, I also tried playing too, dear say I will definately be better than Derek after a few more play.

Dear trash Derek badly, 6-0, all of us get free drink during our dinner. Had our dinner at a coffeeshop somewhere near-by, order lots of food, and the food there is really nice. After dinner, send the rest back & we head back for shower before we go over to "Birdie Putt" again.

Nothing much at "Birdie Putt" just keep drinking & playing dices with other, but something happen to me while we head out to smoke. Okay, been awhile since I last black-out, I black out half way while the rest still smoking.

Out of sudden my vision turn blur, but the rest still not done with their cigarette yet so I tried to hang on the. I lay my back on the car beside the road, suddenly dear notice that & ask me not to lay on other people car. By the time I cannot see anything infront of me, I don't even know dear is infront of me.

Dear saw me standing there very shaky & face suddenly turn very pale, so he decide to send me home first. While walking to the car, I can't see a thing & dear told me I actually walk to the wall. The worst thing is all thought I'm drunk, but I'm not, I'm totally sober & I cannot even feel any kick yet. After resting a while on the journey back, I still can have some supper before heading home.

Sunday is a lazy day at home, I send the whole day editing photos at home. Nothing much to blog about but just wanna share what I had for my dinner. Guess what I had for dinner, I had 933 golden pillow. Yeh, nothing special on that right, but I order a Golden Pillow Abalone Curry Chicken Bun, sound interesting now right.

Dear was rather picky on food & he also say that the dinner was good. Maybe is because of the abalone in the curry, the curry got a sweet taste in it, but at the same time, the taste of the abalone was not damage by the curry, awesome!! Got 4 small abalone in one bun, I love to eat all the good food, maybe that why I felt it rather worth the price I'm paying.

For other products they have, you can check out their link:
http://goldenpillow933.com.sg/products.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got lots of new photos to share, just got those copy from Steven last Saturday. Alittle lazy to upload all, as blogspot is a little difficult to upload on picture. I'll just share some here, for more photo can check out at my Facebook account or my old Multiply link, it much easiler to upload there.

These are the photos taken on dear's birthday at "Birdie Putt"


My Darling Geraldine



Me & my Dearest hubby



The usual hang out



Our "Family" Photo



"Family" photo (Take II)



muack muack!! Birthday kiss for my hubby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These photos below are taken quite sometime ago, a night out with Xin xin & Sugar at Xiao Gulin.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taken last Saturday after tennis session



No comments:

Post a Comment