Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy 24th Birthday Geraldine Darling~

Lot of activity took place in the current past weekend. Friday after work, I went to Katong to meet up with Sharon & Junjia. This dinner meet up is sort of a farewell for Junjia, he is leaving for school attachment to Beijing soon, he will only be coming back in 4months time, gonna miss the time having him around.

Before we head for our dinner, they accompany me to buy some flower at Katong Shopping centre. On the 3rd is mum birthday, & 4th is Geraldine birthday, so I got a total of 2 bouquet of flower, one bouquet of lily for mum, another bouquet of roses for Geraldine.




After getting the flower, we head over to Astons for our dinner. Rather disappointed, the standard of the food drop alot, my steak turn out to be very bloody, yuck, & the ice chocolate drink which Junjia order taste horrible!!








After dinner, we head over to Obolo cafe to buy my favourite Macarons, after we got that, head over to Haagen Dazs to chilled out.



Saturday, is mum birthday, I felt rather sad actually. I left the bouquet on her bed the night before, when I woke up in the morning, I wish her a happy birthday. Well, guess what, she never reply me & walk away. I know we are in a cold war, but she need to do till like that anot.

When Cat come over to take something from our house, reminded her is mum birthday today, as expected, she totally forgotten about that. Yah, mum was so happy that sis remember her birthday, see the way she react really break my heart. Just told myself, forget it man, in all people eyes they also know that mum dote on sis more since young.

Get prepare & dear came over to pick me up after work.

I was so looking forward for our dinner gathering that evening, sort of a BDS meet-up & to celebrate Geraldine's birthday in advance.

We had our dinner at "Ok Shabu Shabu". Super filling dinner that we had, some more got dessert after meal. Ben they all got a birthday cake for Geraldine, she was surprise & shock to see that. It great that see her enjoyed that.




We head over to Kallang Leisure park K-box for some singing session. I had never sing in such big room before, I believe the room can feed another 10 more people & you still won't feel squeezy.

Really cannot take those drinker, their level of drinking has really level up. For now a bottle of small Martell is no longer enough for them, guess they really need "da pao" then enough le.



The whole singing session end about 4am, the whole bottle is empty by then, it really a very tiring day for all of us, & we really spend a big bomb that day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It photo time again~


~Thinking of what to order~


~Dear caught in act, stealing food from other table~


~Me & our birthday gal~


~Happy 24th Birthday Geraldine~


~Our Group Photo, all the Bedok South Secondary Peepz~


~Us again!!~



~Singing Session~


~Dear's Darling Jimmy trying to kiss him, YUCK!! Gross~


~Take 1~


~Take 2~



~Take 3~

No comments:

Post a Comment