Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chance to Fly

Those crazy peepz are planning to go BKK next year April. Yah, seem a little too early to foresee what gonna happen in the near future right, but if they book the tickets now they can get it at a great price.

Of cos we are not forgotten by them, they did ask me & dear if we wanna tag along. Sound fun isn't it, can go oversea holiday with my dear & peepz, most important, I can take aeroplane there. But the sad thing is dear turn down their offer, he is unable to know what it gonna be like at work on the next April, he is afraid that he promise yet cannot make it.

Well, the group of peepz did PM me & ask me on the FB wall asking me to join them without my dear as Geraldine was the only lady going with them & they are afraid she felt uncomfortable, but I turn them down too.

Okay, I admit that I'm kind of super-glued to my dear. If got choice, I won't want to go out & enjoy myself without him around by my side.

Secondly, if I gonna BKK with the rest, it gonna be my first flight trip. Yeh, okay, I know that some of you not going to believe that I had not sit on an aeroplane before, but it true, for the peepz that know me well enough should know that. So, for my first flight trip, I will wish to go with my dear & nobody else.

Thirdly, can you imagine that I am going with all is broz to BKK. So other than work, me & all his broz is not around with him what is he going to do here, only left with his meow meow to accompany him, so 可怜 & I won't let that happen to my dear.

And lastly, their activities is not my kind of activities. I can drink & party at time, but not always. What else they gonna do there other than party? I cannot think of any.

Most important of all, if I go there I will miss my dear real badly & even my physical body is at BKK, but I will never enjoy my trip there.

So, after all this consideration, I won't feel so sad for not joining other now. Geraldine was totally cool even she is the only lady going.

No comments:

Post a Comment