Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 9, 2009

Gifts from Japan!!

Yesterday while on the way back to my house, me & dear was listening to the news in the car, everywhere was hit by natural disasters now. Kind of sad that so many lifes lost in such event, we should be real glad that we are staying in Singapore.

I was glad that dear's mum was back in Singapore from her Japan trip, yesterday news reported that Japan was strunk by earthquake.

To all my dear friends out there, please take care if you guys are planning to travel at this period of time, it monsoon season, the safest is still Singapore.

Dear's mum bought me some stuffs from Japan:


These are the stuff. Got my favourite seaweeds, a seventeen magzine, mochi, kitty handphone accessories that come in a pair & a box of "mystery" thing.



2 kitty!! 1 for me & 1 for dear. Gonna hang both in dear's car.



Chocolate mochi!! So yummy!!


When I got this box, I was real curious to find out what the "mystery" inside. It was so beautifully wrap up with wrapper, I can't wait to see what is in it & I open straight after his mum walk out of the room. I love to open presents!!


This is how the box look like.


It a box of biscuit & of cos I can't wait to put that in my mouth.


2 thin layer of biscuit with rich white chocolate in it. Super nice!!! Dear say his mum bought the right thing. I love food, so I can stuff all the foods in my mouth & be quiet for awhile while he is doing his work. (-,-")

I took some cute photos of Baby squeezing herself in a small gift basket & dozed off in it.


She look so comfortable in the basket, isn't she?!?



Baby is just so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment