Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lazy Weekend

Lot of thing happen at work recently & I'm really looking forward for weekend to come everyday at work, pray my transfer will be done ASAP so I can leave the "hell" in no time.

Friday knock off from work & join the rest of the gang at Harbourfront for a simple dinner. Lots of stuff to catch up & get to hear the both of girls are at the edge of "healing". Did not want to ask them much that day as I don't wish to spoil anyone of their party mood.

Just hope that they will stand strong & "recover" real soon, no matter still have us with you all, okay!! We still love you all!!

Saturday dear came over to pick me up after helping his mum at his grandma place. Our intial plan was to play tennis, but we could not get Steven. In the end we decide to give our Fazer a shower.

Been months since we last ride on the bike, can you imagine spider web already start growing on it. This Fazer has been with us a year plus, bought it on dear birthday last year, I believe from then till now we did not ride it out more than 30 times before.

We stay home & join both their parents for dinner. After dinner dear's mum show us lots of "bao bei" she found at dear's grandmother place. Some really old photos, funny stuffs that even dear's mum herself never see before when she is young.

Do you guys know we use to have 1/2 cents & 1/4 cents in use in the old days. Yes, really there is, I saw those square shape coins that day, can you imagine some of the coins are more than 100 years old. It really an eye-opening session for me.

Ask dear to bring me out for a spin that night anyway he just got his petrol pump in the afternoon. Shell special promotion of the day, $1/litre for 95 & 98 petrol, good grap hah?!? But till you see the queue then you will be surprise, they even activate traffic police to manage the traffic outside the kiosk, dear waited 20minutes for his turn.

Dear bought me to Marina South to see the changes in it. I really hate to see the place turn like that, Marina South have so much memories for us. That the place which I first get to know him 10years ago & many other memories. Well, everything is different there now, no longer the same.

We went to some other places before we head back home. On our way back, there a stupid BMW keep tail gating us. Dear got so pissed & manage to shake him off at the speed of 140 to 150 in the heavy traffic. That was really close, when we start to slow down & we saw a police car in the front.

Sunday = Lazy day for me
Sunday = Working day still for dear

Both of us spend the whole day at home doing our own stuff, as usual, I'm always glued to the TV set.

Evening time we went to 211 at Tampines for our dinner, had nasi lemak for dinner, dear crave for that since yesterday night.

After we are done with our dinner it time to buy Dino's food, went to the Pet Safari at Simei, bought him some new toys & treat at the same time, wonder how long the toys can last this time. His level of damage has reach an ultimate level now.

Haiz~ it Monday again tomorrow!! Even before Monday start I already start praying to reach Friday real soon now!! Hoping time to fly real soon, I'm looking forward to the trip to Genting next month, the long weekend that we plan with all the peepz!! 11 of us going together, I believe it gonna be fun!!

Getting late now time to go to bed, if not I going to be like last Friday wake up late for work. Gonna rest well & prepare for the "battle" the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment