Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Advance Celebration for Dearest Birthday @ Birdie Putt

Special thanks for this branch of friends which help to celebrate my Dearest birthday in advance yesterday. Everyone seem to enjoy themselve so much making my dear drunk. Okay, most important is to thanks Geraldine, so make yesterday a real wonderful celebration for dear.

On Friday after work, I have nothing on but need to wait for dear to finish his lesson at 10pm, so I went to Tiong Bahru to have some mani & pedi session. I spend like 2hours sitting there relaxing myself. I don't know what went wrong with me that I spend 100 over dollar to sign a package up with them.














I must be mad tried & crazy to do that.

After dear finish his lesson, head over to his office to get some stuff & head back to his house for shower before we head over to Plaza Sing for movie, "500 days of Summer".

The movie was quite a nice one, other then dear, all other guys think that it a lousy show. Head over to Mr. Bean for some coffee session. While the guys are engross in their topic, so are we, me & Geraldine, thinking of ideas for dear's advanance birthday celebration on Saturday.

On Saturday itself, dear came over to pick me up in the late evening when I'm already fully prepare & doll up during at late afternoon time. He always rush me to get prepare real soon as he hate to wait.


















I mad hungry by then, we pick Rong Gui up & head over to the usual place for our dinner. Order lot of food this time, still got left over. This dinner cost dear close to 300 bucks as this time round a lot of people join in the celebration.

Actually I was rather glad that dear willingly to celebrate his birthday, he had 24 years of boring birthday, including the last few year which I celebrate for him, It just like another normal day to us. Finally this year he decide to include other in the celebration.

We head over to "Birdie Putt" after our dinner as Geraldine was helping out there yesterday. As usually dear need to open one "Canon" then might be enough for those crazy drinker.

Thanks to Geraldine to get the "Canon" at such a good price for us. Not only that, their boss even gave us a small bottle of Martel free & "waterfall" on the house. Thanks god we still got the small Martel, can you believe that we start drinking before 11pm & the "Canon" was empty by 2am.



~The complimentary bottle stated "Mark Su, H*Bday"


~Empty bottle of "Canon"~

Throughout the whole drinking session I did not drink much as I'm like kind of a "reserve" for dear, if he really cannot take anymore drink, I will drink for him. Dear take most of the drink himself, I only take one "waterfall" for him.



~Their 5 seconds thingy for all birthday boys~

So sweet of Geraldine, she even bought cake for dear & a champagne for dear as his birthday present. Dear got mad drunk at around 2plus after mixing all sort of different drink, the rest refuse to let him off but I insist of sending him back to rest.

It was a great celebration for dear, now he know how Evil are his friends & brothers.

Special thanks to all people especially Geraldine, thanks to Jimmy, Kelvin, Benson, Kieve, Haojie, Steven, Rong Gui, Derek, Johnny, Yao Yang & Xinyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment