Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 8, 2009

MIA

I started to neglect my blog more or less now as now my focus sort of change to FB instead. So I might decide to MIA from here for awhile. Too much thing to concertrate now, new job role & stuff. I'm super active in FB nowaday with my crazy branch of friends, flooding people wall & chatting there as if is MSN.

This total remind me of the time when my group of Raffles peepz flooding each other multiply blog.

Guess lot of activities coming up this weekend, those crazy peepz coming up with crazy ideas trying to make my dear drunk on his coming drinking. Too much of such un-healthy activities recently. Drink, drank, drunk!! But I love the feeling of drink & get high, but not drunk!

Well, just officially back to work after 2 days of MC, but my MC machiam like no MC one, I still report to work on both days, but just went home early.

Too much of work piling up, lousy management, no back-up person for me when I'm on leave or on MC, always must work from home still. That the disadvantage of using a lappy at work & not a desktop.

Need to get back to clear my piling stuff!! Oh man, my FB is flooded with all their craps again!

No comments:

Post a Comment