Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 23, 2009

I HAD ENOUGH!!

This few days was really sucky for me! I had super bad day since yesterday, nothing just seem to be right for me, super pissed.

Yesterday I was like "haunt" by a super irriating customer, he can basically call in every half an hour. F**K man, so cheapo! Want cheap, want good, want fast!! Who don't want that? I also want!! They have business to run, rules to follow, other also have. They are human machiam we are not, we are like monster with many hands that can multi tasks so many thing at a time & go miracles.

I felt rather left out at work, so what if I gonna to transfer to other department soon, if you cannot find a replacement to take over me & need to to stay here & help out still, than please treat me as part of the team.

Not keeping me inform in every operation changes & expect me to run the show still? When I start to hit error & bang the wall all start to point fingers. It okay for me to bang the wall, I totally fine for the ship to sink & drown together!

Enough of stuff for me yesterday & yet more to come today. On my lappy & saw email flying here & there. YES!!! I'm an on-site coordinator, but some "special'' one like to play stunt is not within my control, I had tried my best.

Everyday there so many different situation happened, I can only play with the "game" & act on to it. If they are really so good, they wanna plan their own schedule, be my guest, go ahead. Better still remove me off from this coordinator role, I'll be more than happy. If you cannot play my role than don't mess up my role.

I WANNA GET OUT OF THERE REAL SOON. All other collegues are going through interviews now, browsing & looking for a better working environment. If I did not leave the place before the rest does, once all of them throw the letter together & I can rooted here & prepare to struck here forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment