Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dogs in our Family - Random Photos

This few days nothing special happened, nothing much to update.

 

Just some randomz photos to share.

 

~

 

~

 

~

Mum took those photos while I’m playing with Dino

<My silly darling eyeing on the toy on my hand>

 

<But if he is not able to got it from you, he will start to play cheat>

 

~

 

~

 

~

~

~

<He will start to snatch from you>

<after a tired day of playing, he will jus dozed of by your side>

 

<The way he sleep sweet isn’t it, like a small baby>

~

~

~

~

Now let me introduce Cat & Ah Ze baby, Max.

 

<Max is a 3years old Chow Chow, a lazy dog>

 

<Known as 狮子狗,but I think he look more like a BIG brown bear>

 

<Chow Chow is known for his blue tongue, more like black to me.>

<Lazy Max needs a support on his head while he is sleeping>

 

<FYI, Max weighted more than half of my weight>

<Last photo for the post & I love this photo>

 

<Max look so cute in this>

 

No comments:

Post a Comment