Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Half day Leave

I was on half day leave yesterday. Yap! It a last minutes thingy which I inform my boss the night before.

 

Call Singtel to assist me on trouble-shooting the phone yet I received a sux-up attitude from them. Their advice for me is to bring the phone down to Comcentre again as they believe is hardware issue.

 

Rush my morning assignment to make sure my engineer schedule run smooth before I left. Dear was supposed to pick me up from work at 1pm, but he was held up at office & he ask me wait for him to pick me up.

 

Instead of waiting, I rather make my time worth, I head to dear’s office to look for him, so he don’t need to make a trip from office to Changi, & from Changi rush to Comcentre again.

 

While making my way to bus stop, I saw the bus came from the opposite road. I tried to run across the road as I don’t wish to spend ½ hours time waiting, but situation don’t allow me to. With a 1 inch tall heel & a IBM ThinkPad lappy hook to my arm, I cannot simply run. Luckily the bus driver was kind enough to wait for me.

 

The weather was so hot, I’m like melting, and luckily I’m a person that sort of won’t perspire. Bus change to train, after reach Lavender station make my way to dear’s office. When dear is done with his stuff, we head down to Comcentre.

 

Damn, the car park was full, no choice dear have to drop me off 1st & he go find a place to park his car. He pass me his mobile wonder how dear going to look for me, luckily he still manage to find me.

 

After all my bad experience with Singtel helpdesk, I still quite contented with their corner service. After 15 to 20minutes of wait, we were told that we were given a one to one exchange, exactly what we wanted to ask for.

 

The new phone work perfectly fine! Look at the watch, WOW, is already 3plus now & we haven’t eaten our lunch, both of us are really hungry now. Deciding where for lunchies & we ended at Tiong Bahru Plaza for their Indonesian Grills, super yummy, miss their food there.

 

After our lunch, we went to PSB Academy to get dear’s diploma cert & do his enrollment for his degree. I refuse to get out of the car as the weather was real bad out there. How I wish I will have the money to study my degree too, I miss my studying life.

 

<took some random photo while waiting for dear's in the car>

 

 <1st sofe-toy that dear allow my to put in his car>

<the key-chain which I bought, look a little old now>

 

<Dear got his Diploma liao>

 

<his school, PSB>

 

Still early to head home, so we went to Kallang Leisure Park for a movie. We watch “Obsessed”. Typical women “cat fight”, you can’t imagine how scary a woman can be when they wanted to protected their child, their man.

 

After the show me & dear was discussing about the movie, I was telling him that don’t try doing any thing funny, he won’t know what crazy woman he will encounter, might be worst then the woman in the show or anyone he met before, who knows.

 

We are still feeling rather full even it dinner time, so we decide to give our dinner a miss. Dear was afraid that I will be hungry & he knows that I’m crazy over good food, so he tried to tempt me with the food ask me to buy a bit home in case I will be hungry later.

 

In the end I cannot resist temptation, dear bought me my favorite “Mango Snow Ice”. I’m always never too full for dessert.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment