Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 3, 2009

"I Love You Man"

Dear came over to pick me up from work yesterday. We head over straight to Kallang Leisure Park. Bought ticket & had our dinner at KFC. So sweet of dear, he remembers that I told him I wanna eat Bandito when I saw KFC advertise on TV.

 

Watch the movie “I Love You Man”, it a show that you shouldn’t miss. Never see dear have such a good laugh after so long.

 

This movie was saying a guy getting marry soon & he don’t have any male hangout or rather friends, so, he use all sort of mention to know guys out there to be his best man. Of course throughout the process there many funny things happen. Shouldn’t share much here, if not I’ll spoil the fun of the show.

 

So me & dear was discussing about the movie when we have our puff. I told dear I was like the guy in the show; I do not have much female hangout that is really close, guess I need to find more girls friend now.

 

Dear already got his best man in mind, choosing one out of some many of his close friend wasn’t easy.

 

Of course I had my bride maid in mind too; I don’t have much headache on choosing that, only headache that I won’t have enough number of sisters to match with the brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment