Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday dear was held up at his work so I head over to his house straight when I knock off. Hate the traffic during those hours, full of cars on the road, this doesn’t show that out economic is bad in any way.

 

By the time I reach dear’s house was already 7pm, just in time, dear reach home shortly after I arrive. Dear’s mum did not buy dinner that day so we order Arnold’s chicken back. The place was so close to dear’s house, so by the time the food deliver in it is still hot.

 

No plan on that day, so we decide to stay home to watch VCD. I’m never a fan of Bruce Lee, I can even say I sort of don’t like this guy. So I actually dozed off while accompany dear to watch half way.

 

Wake up not long just take a short nap. Accompany dear till he fall asleep then I went home myself, left a note for him.

 

 

Saturday wake dear up at 8am for his meeting. When I wake him up & he saw the note guess what he did, he laugh & say that he think I’m silly. It okay to be silly once awhile, at least I know he start his day with a smile.

 

Poor dear knock off around 3plus & he haven’t even take his lunch yet. Dear was craving for good malay food, so we head over to Glory at Tembeling Road. I highly recommend the malay food, but is super expensive. The lunch cost dear $6.50.

 

By the time dear finish his late lunch is already close to 5pm. Head back to dear house. Poor Jon, just discharge from hospital, he was so skinny now. Heard for dear’s mum that Jon refuse to eat or drink the past 2days, he vet call & advice them to bring Jon home, Jon got too stress up there.

 

Dear continues with his VCD at home while I stick to the lappy. Got so angry, dear sleep so much & yet he dozed off. Leave a note for him to see when he wakes up again.

 

 

After dear wake up, accompany dear to Funan Harvey Norman to get a mouse from Gene, the GM there. He got dear a very nice Mircosoft mouse which cost $89.90. Dear say next time we gonna get our furniture & stuff for our new house from there.

 

 

Thought we had a rather bad experiment there, but Gene did a very good recovery & following up job to retain his customer.

 

Wondering where to go next? While touring on the road we manage to see the firework, there a NDP rehearsal that day. I love firework.

 

We ended up at East Coast again. Play some game at arcade & dear bought “New Zealand Natural” ice cream for me. I love the “mango & passion” Fruit Flo, most important the ice cream is 99% fat-free. Dear got a thick shake for himself.

 

Sunday wake up rather early to make breakfast for dear. When dear got up he told me the sport day was cancelled due to some issue. Called Kelvin to find out what happen then we were told the Derek was hospitalize. They accompany him till he 5plus in the morning.

 

Derek got into a fight at Double O with Haojie yesterday night. Faster get shower & stuff, off we go to SGH to pick up Derek.

 

Derek was in a bad state. He got a 5cm stitches on his head. His t-shirt & jean was cover with lot of blood stain, he lost one side of his shoe. Luckily we got him clothes to change & slipper to wear.

 

Derek & Haojie was assaulted by a group of 5 to 6 guys; the worst thing is they don’t know what actually trigger the fight. Well, when ambulance sends Derek over to hospital he was totally knock out, he cannot recall how he get into hospital. Luckily Haojie did not hurt badly, only arm fracture.

 

After we send Derek home, we went to Tampines 1 for a walk, dear haven’t go there before. Actually nothing much there, but it rather crowded. Went to Pet’s Station to get some treat for Dino.

 

Feeling rather thirsty, guess what, I had the New Zealand Natural” Fruit Flo again. I order a regular size this time. Dear afraid that he will get stomach-ache again after the thick shake, so he order Rootbeer float this time. He always gets stomach upset after dairy product.

 

We went to NTUC to grap some luncheon meat. Having headache to think what for dinner again so dear suggest that I should fix the dinner, been quite a long time since I cook for him.

 

Luckily my fried rice taste good this time Search my fridge & I put in lot of stuff into the rice. I add eggs, hams, luncheon meat, otah, prawns, lobster ball & fried onion in. I fried the ingredients & rice in chicken stock & some black pepper sauce. Seldom will dear give compliment on my food unless he really likes it. He say is nice this time, so happy.

 

 

It raining cats & dogs during the evening time but dear still insists to go out & watch Ice Age 3 with me. He knows that I really wanted to watch that show & he is afraid that he will be rather tie up with his work next week & have no time to accompany me to watch.

 

Most of the places are full, so we head over to Tiong Bahru for the show. Hate the seats there, so cramp, luckily is not so bad for me, I’m not so tall like dear, so I got more leg space.

 

The movie was funny & the character was so cute. I’m always so into cartoon. Saw the trailer for those coming soon movies, lot of cartoon coming soon, gonna bark dear to bring me there once the movie start screening.

 

And there goes my weekend.

 

Yah, I was looking at my mirror some days back suddenly I saw this. I had long forgotten that I got a tattoo on my back; I also had forgotten how it looks more or less now. So mum took this photo for me.

 

My 21st birthday gift from my mum.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment