Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend

I woke up rather early on Saturday to bring Dino to Mount Pleasure Animal Hospital for sterlization.

After I send Dino off, I head to East Point for a coffee at Starbuck.

I was surprise that so many people wake up so early for coffee.

Enjoy my coffee & book in my hand till around 11.30am,

I went for some window shopping.

Head to Pet Safari to look at those pup.

Love the Westland terrier & Poodles, so cute!

Pet Lover stuff was so expensive,

with the same amount spend,

I believe I could buy more toys for Dino at Pet Farm.

Dear came over to pick me up after his meeting.

We went to pay or bike installment & head to City Plaza for Mee Hoon Kueh,

 meet Ben for a puff after eating.

Time to pick Dino up.

I was so sad when I carry Dino in my arm.

He was so weak, eye open but he can hardly move a inch.

<Tears in his eyes>

Dear went for his family dinner, don't wish to tag along as they are eating vegetarian food.

Hate those green stuff.

So I stay home to accompany Dino.

Dino & me dozed off on the sofa till I forget to eat my dinner.

My Boy simply cannot be left alone,

he rather sleep in my arm.

<Baby sleeping in my arm>

Some NY poly young chap knock on my door

& ask me to buy some stuffs from them.

<cute isn't it>

After Dear finish his dinner, he came over to pick me up,

& we head to Loyang "bai bai".

Head over to Pasir Ris to meet up for Derek for a drink

& head home.

Sunday stay home whole day till late evening & we went shopping.

Went shopping with 3 big guys at Giant.

After Giant, went to IKEA as Haojie wanna buy some stuff.

I love the ice cream from IKEA,

4 big "kids" eating ice cream on the road side.

Picked Derek up & off we head to Fisherman Village for some drink.

The beer was suck. Like drinking plan water.

<awful beer>

The table beside us order some food, i believe is steak.

As the sea breeze blow into our direction,

all of us felt rather hungry out of a sudden.

Wait no longer, bottom up our beer & off we go to 85 market for super.

Crave for stringray, "Da Tuo" & mince meat noodle

& I had them all.

So long since I last eat supper,

SINFUL!

<My dear feeding his "darling" on stringray>

No comments:

Post a Comment