Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A day under the hot sun

Well well, I got a rather bad Thursday & Friday. Bad thing I gonna let it past of course & move on.

Saturday I woke up with my Dino sleeping beside me, it really sweet to see him sleeping soundly by my side. Woke up laze at home till afternoon then I step out of the house & head off to Parkway Parade.

First station I went to Watson, need to buy some make-up stuff. After Watson, I went to Pet Lovers Centre wanted to get Dino a new leash. I bought some treats and a new leash, it so cute, is like a t-shirt.

I got the Pet Lover’s member card for free without any minimum purchase, just simply flash my HSBC credit card, guess they must have some special tie up promotion with the bank.

Head to Singtel, the place was rather packed with people. Manage to get the document of the money refund done; cheque will be post to be in one month time, bought a new Bluetooth headset for dear at the same time using the $30 offset.

Time was still early, I need a coffee. Starbuck was under renovation, Dome cafe & CoffeeBean was packed too. So I went to Mac Cafe instead, their coffee was not up to the minimum standard of mine, but still it always better than nothing.

Took bus 31 & drop of at the North Light Secondary & dear pick me up from there after his work. Dear had his shower & off we go for our dinner. Finally I get to eat my Shabu Shabu. Love the beef. We decide to go for the menu order instead of the buffet, it was rather cheap for us to eat that way as I don’t really eat that much.

I woke up today with a really bad headache, had 2 painkiller first before we head out to join the rest for their Sport Day.

Supposing meeting time is at 1.30pm, of course they did not turn up in time; they start their games around 2plus. Soccer & basketball for today, while playing half way Jaryl join in after his lesson.

Time flies, everything ends around the time of 5.30pm. Some accident happens to my Dino. While Jimmy bought him for a run, he bangs my Dino onto the lamp post. After Dino hit onto the lamp post, he refuse to move an inch, I believe it really hurt.

I run to Dino from far, dear thought I gonna give Jimmy a good scolding, although it really hurt seeing Dino in pain, but I don’t think is right for me to scold Jimmy.

Had mac delivery for our dinner again, it is like our usual Sunday routine. Up-size both meal for the seaweeds thingy. Dear hate seaweeds, so I actually add both packet of seasoning into my packet of fries, love it.  

 

<Some Random Photos>

<Dino New Collar – Wit a pocket in front>

<Dear bringing Dino for a walk>

<Dino loves taking photo too>

<Dino resting on my lap>

<Punishment for the loser>

<Dino wants to go home>

No comments:

Post a Comment