Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 16, 2009

FOOD

Been spending lots on food recently.

Tuesday our engineer went on-site rather late,

so I went Signature to "da pao" our lunchie.

Had Japanese food!

Cost my $5.90 for this.

After knock off from work that day,

head to dear's office to look for him as he is working late.

bought this famous western food from Crawford road.

pork roll with cheese & ham.

$6.00 for this.

Yesterday lunch me, Yong, Rozi & Trudy walk a distance to "Mango Cafe"

The view from there is nice but the food was rather expensive.

Had "Salmon Don" with "Miso Soup" & "Ice Lemon tea"

this meal cost me $8.90, heart pain.

Anyway me, Rozi & Yong was in uniform yesterday after so long,

we look like those factory worker, haiz.

Went Tampines to meet up with mum & sis after work.

Had our dinner at "Swenson"

there lot of new dishes there.

I tried the "Butter Herbal Prawn", damn nice wor.

Went shopping after dinner & bought a couple of top,

I got 2 for dear too.

But who knows when I reach home & compare,

is 2 of the same size, but 1 of the cutting is smaller.

Sad!!

I went into a Japanese tibits shop & bought lots of stuffs.

When I went to cashier & pay then I was told cash payment only.

Mum & sis is nowhere in sight,

so I actually dig out every cents from my wallet to clear my payment.

Never so paisae before,

I believe the cashier will think this poor lady no money to pay yet want to buy so many stuff.

Their attitude totally change when they see me digging out the money lor.

A big shop at Tampines one don't accept credit card,

ANGRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment