Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 5, 2008

searching for nice food

i was so lazy to drag myself out of my bed, but tinking of my poor dear dunno if he got anything to eat for his lunch, force myself to wake up, get prepare n head out of my hse.

tinking wat to get him for food, not knowing if his parent buying him any lunch, so decide to walk a bit afr to buy his fav curry puffs. e weather is killing me, i was feel e sun is like burning my skin.

reach dear hse le, shelter finally, away frm e sun. watch tv wif dear, watch e bmx race wif him, tos biker r damm cool lor, n e young skater really powerful. afr e show, went to dear room, he continue playing wif e D.S n i read my comic.

time fly, time to watch soccer le. funny match, looking at e way they score really make me laugh. afr soccer, time for our late dinner. dunno wat to eat. so we actually spent hr driving frm east to west. still nothing for us to eat.

at e time of 11pm den we decide to head back to e east side to find food. head to e old airport rd n eat my fav prawn noodle. luckily we r early by 1min, we r e last customer n they turn off e signboard light le. dear craving for fried oxyster, so we oso order 1...

afr our super full dinner, head back to dear hse to continue to play e D.S again.

now we learn our lesson, gd food is jus near us onli, no pt spendin so much time searching for wat to eat, east side is still full of gd food compare to e west.

No comments:

Post a Comment